This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. I am a Savvi Independent Brand Partner and this is written to the best of my knowledge and is based on my individual experience. Please read my full disclosure as well as the Savvi Income disclosure for more information.
The question you might be asking – I’ve seen the clothes, but wondering can you make money with Savvi? The truth is there are multiple ways to earn as a Brand Partner.
Highlights about earning with Savvi:
- They make it simple.
- There is no requirement to build a team to earn retail commissions on your personal sales.
- Many bonuses exist for those who build their business.
- So how does this all work? I highlight the key elements about how you can make money with Savvi below.
- New affiliate and customer rewards program launching soon.
Curious to also check out the Savvi clothes? You can see what we offer here.
Learn the Savvi Business Details
Wondering if Savvi could be a fit for you? Click here to learn more.
Details of How You Can Make Money With Savvi
- Retail Sales
- Brand partners earn a flat 25% on their retail sales. There are no minimums or requirements to earn this 25%.
- This business could be 100% wear and share (if you choose) and you can earn based on retail like a boutique owner would for example.
- The retail commissions are paid out weekly.
- Style Club Sales
- Customers can choose to enroll in Style Club which gets them discounts and other benefits.
- You earn 10% off Style Club.
- Team Commissions
- As an active brand partner, you can earn up to 7% on your direct team sales.
- With advancement, you can earn multiple levels deep into an organization.
There are multiple ways to earn generous bonuses
- Rank Advancement Bonus:
- After two months of increase in rank you can earn a flat bonus (increases with each rank).
- Monthly Pools
- Regardless of your time in business, you are eligible to earn a spot in two pools which start over each month. Each of the 10 people in these pools split a pool of 2% of volume (these can be up to $10,000 for the top person in the pool).
- New Customer Pool – Top ten people who have enrolled the most new customers for that month.
- Top Enroller Pool – Top ten people who have enrolled the most new brand partners for that month.
- Executive & Founders pools
- At higher levels you also get another piece of the 2% (at Executive and again at Founder).
- Rank Advancement Bonus:
Ok, that sounds good, but how much does it cost to get started? Are there hidden fees?
You can start for as little as $99 which will give you the ability to sell and all your tech (back office, website, and custom links). You don’t have to pay anything again for one year (at one year there is a renewal, but at that point hopefully it’s a no-brainer to renew).
In most cases, I recommend getting a package which offers additional discounts on clothes as well. We have good, better, and best kits that can fit different price points and offer great value. In addition to the different levels of kits, you can get share codes where you can offer people $25 off (this is covered by Savvi) and are great for conversation starters.
You can see what is in the different kit options to the right. Not sure which kit would be right for you or have more questions – you can always set up a time to chat with me directly.
So, to answer the original question, yes there are a lot of ways you can make money with Savvi. The income you make is dependent on many factors. Due to the timing (pre-launch) and popularity of the product (athleisure) the opportunity with this brand is big.
If you have the information you need and are ready you can enroll here.