Five Ingredient, One Pot, Easy Dinner – Egg Roll in a Bowl
What’s For Dinner? Easy Egg Roll In a Bowl.
If you haven’t had egg roll in a bowl trust me it’s mighty tasty. I’ve made this so many times and have found a way to make this dish as simple and easy as possible.
This dinner can be whipped up in 15 minutes, are one-pot, keto, and paleo-friendly, and kids eat it as well. It’s probably not surprising I make this at least every other week (as well as my three-ingredient Trader Joe’s pasta). It also makes for great leftovers but you’ll find that out soon enough. See the full recipe below (it’s easy I promise).
Five Ingredients = great dinner
You don’t need much for a great dinner. Since this has meat and veggies I usually don’t even worry about a side dish. Note there are fancier versions of this but I am like to keep it simple and cut time where I can so you get the bagged coleslaw version.
The Five Ingredients:
- Ground pork (approx 1lb)
- Bagged coleslaw mix (approx 14oz) I double this and do two 14oz bags because I like extra veggies.
- Soy Sauce (1/3 cup) or liquid aminos if Keto
- Garlic (1 clove)
- Ginger (1 tablespoon paste)
Fifteen Minutes to Done
Cooking this is also simple.
- Heat a larger pot over medium-high heat.
- Brown the pork until cooked through.
- Add ginger, garlic, and soy sauce and stir until aromatic.
- Add cabbage and stir until slightly wilted. (this takes just a minute or two depending on how cooked you want the cabbage).
You can choose to garnish these bowls with different toppings but it’s certainly not necessary since it will taste great without them, but if you like a little extra these are some great additions on top: sesame seeds, sesame oil, green onion, hot chili flakes, sriracha.
That’s it – taking a simple recipe and making it even easier is my favorite so I hope you enjoy this dish.
Now Hiring Brand Ambassadors
Click below for more details