This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. I am a Savvi Independent Brand Partner and this is written to the best of my knowledge and is based on my individual experience. Please read my full disclosure as well as the Savvi Income disclosure for more information.
Do you own or manage a boutique? Are you interested in growing your boutique sales and profits?
A new up-and-coming brand, Savvi can help build an incremental revenue stream either in-store or exclusively online. Read on below to learn how to take advantage of the rapid growth in the athleisurewear category with small (or no) investment in inventory.
Benefits of carrying Savvi clothes:
- Premium quality and exclusive prints
- New brand = get ahead of the competition with something unique
- Integrates with your existing website
- Exclusive online option if you don’t want to tie-up $ in inventory.
- Flexible in-store inventory options @ 60% IMU
- Opportunity for bonuses and growth incentives
Details of How You Can Make Money With Savvi
Online Retail Sales
- You earn a flat 25% on online retail sales. There are no minimums or requirements to earn this 25%.
- The retail commissions are paid out weekly.
- Your website can link directly to your dedicated Savvi site. Savvi manages all fulfillment, inventory, and returns.
In-Store Retail SalesThere are opportunities to purchase inventory and sell in-store.
- You get 25% off retail at wholesale pricing + option for additional 20% off with boutique pack savings.
- Order exactly what you want and get only what you need.
Ok, that sounds good, but how much does it cost to get started? Are there hidden fees?
Get started for as little as $99 which gives you the ability to sell and all your tech (back office, website, and custom links). You don’t have to pay anything again for one year (at one year there is a renewal, but at that point hopefully it’s a no-brainer to renew).
Not sure which kit would be right for you or have more questions – you can always set up a time to chat with me directly.
So, to answer the original question, yes there are a lot of ways you can make money with Savvi. The income you make is dependent on many factors. Due to the timing (pre-launch) and popularity of the product (athleisure) the opportunity with this brand is big.
If you have the information you need and are ready you can enroll here.
Have questions – book a 15 minute call and I can answer any questions you have.